- FIFA eWorld Cup 2019 takes place on 2-4 August. Tickets via fifa.com/fewc
- Find out the event schedule at The O2 in London
- Watch the three-day event live via a number of streaming services
A memorable season is about to reach its climax. Thirty-two of the world’s leading competitive FIFA players are gearing up for the campaign’s curtain-closer and headline event: the FIFA eWorld Cup™.
From 2-4 August, you can watch all the action live from The O2 in London via a number of streaming options. See who will take home the coveted trophy, an exclusive trip to The Best FIFA Football Awards and a life-changing USD 250,000.
Where to watch
This year’s eWorld Cup will be broadcast in six languages for the first time: Arabic, Chinese, English, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
You can watch the three-day bonanza via the below links:
Event schedule at The O2 in London
Friday 2 August
- Group stage A & C: 10:00-15.30
- Group stage B & D: 15.30-20.30
Saturday 3 August
- Group stage A & C: 11:00-13:30
- Group stage B & D: 13:30-15:30
- Round of 16 & quarter-finals: 15:30-19:30
Sunday 4 August
- Doors open to public: 14:00-15:00
- Semi-finals: 15:00-17:00
- Final Showdown: 17:30-19:00
Follow the build-up
Before the action gets under way on 2-4 August at The O2 in London, you can follow all the build-up on FIFA.com and our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram social channels. Join in the conversation using #FIFAeWorldCup!
The final day of action on 4 August will be open to the public, where you can witness the drama unfold firsthand. Got your ticket yet? Get yours here.